Rental Management & Multi-Family Apartment Complexes
Whether you are looking for professional management or looking for the perfect rental property for your family or business we can provide it for you! We specialize in Residential, Commercial, and Multi-Family Property Management.
We will offer you a hassle free fully transparent experience for your property management needs. Whether it’s a second home, investment property, or portfolio of properties we can provide the tenants and management that you want.
We understand rental property is an investment and as a homeowner you want the best return. Our property managers will work diligently to save you money while maximizing your profitability. Whether you have one or 1000 units we can manage them for you!
- Monthly Accounting Statements
- Direct Bill pay and Rental Deposit of Proceeds
- 1099 Reporting
- Year to Date Financial Summaries
- Free Banking
- Escrow Account Management
- Fast Responses to emails and calls for owners and tenants
- 24 Hour Emergency Service Line
- Online Work Order Management
- Proactive Management
– We maintain your home as if it were ours
- Frequent Property Inspections
- Low cost Maintenance and Management solutions
- Insurance Administration
- Comprehensive Management Reporting
- Market Analysis for Rentals
- Multiple listing publications
- Email marketing blasts
- Publication in over 40 rental web sites for maximum visibility
- Tenant acquisition and fast Rental Procurement
- Strict tenant qualification process
– National Background and Credit Checks
- Rent Collection
- Lease Administration and Enforcement
- Maintenance Management
- Eviction Warranty
- Full Service Rental Management
– do it all
- Tenant Acquisition
– Designed for those owners who only need help in finding a good qualified tenant
- Management Only
– For those absentee owners who do not wish to rent but, want to make sure their home is maintained
- On-Site Management of Multi-Family and Apartment complexes
As a tenant you will enjoy great services provided by Empire Management Group including quality rentals. Only the best rental properties are accepted into our rental program. Our property managers are quick to respond to maintenance issues and your everyday needs. So sit back, relax and enjoy the worry free world of renting a property from Empire Management Group.
- Pay your Rent
- Report an Issue (Emergencies call 407-770-1748.)
- Renew your Lease
- Search for a rental
- Schedule a Showing
- Explore Rental Requirements
- Rental Inquiry
- Apply for a rental online
Empire Management Group has partnered multiple banking services that are FDIC insured banking institutions based out of Central Florida. Our banking partners are experienced with property management companies like Empire Management Group. They cater to the needs and requirements of Condominium and Homeowners associations statewide. Because of our established relationship most banking services are offered to you free of charge. Our Bank of choice offers you total financial transparency to all of your banking business needs.
No Bankruptcies within the past seven (7) years.
No commencement of eviction and/or completed evictions.
Employment (Minimum of 6 months at current job). Total of 2 years history required, (two most recent pay-stubs must be included with the application, Self-employed must provide prior year tax report).
Current rental history to be verified. (No more than 2 late payments in a 12 month period) Must be a legitimate source of rental. (If any rental reference states that a N.S.F. check was presented for rent, Empire Management Group may require all rental payment to be made in the form of cash, money order, or other certified funds).
A complete criminal background check will be completed on all applicants and occupants 18 years and older. Any applicant with a Felony Conviction within the past seven (7) years will be reason for denial.
Income to debt ratio/credit ratio will be verified in accordance with current standards. Income should exceed 3 times the amount of the monthly rental rate that is being applied for.
All information will be reviewed by a panel of two persons within the Empire Management Group office. Both must agree in order for the application to be approved.
No unit will be held or secured for applicant unless 1st month’s rent, Security Deposit are received and Lease is fully executed. Applicant must take possession within 2 weeks of acceptance.
Some units are pre-approved to allow pets (35 pounds or less full grown). There is a $350.00 Pet fee (non-fundable) for each pet, payable upon the signing of the lease.